I had a bunch that didn’t get used fast enough, so I cut them to the root end and then set them in water (the one on the right, in the foreground of the first pic was the first get planted, then came the rest).
They’re looking pretty good, I haven’t done anything special except keep the water from getting too dirty, turn it so it gets good sun, and basically leave it be. I added the rocks at the start of the week to give them something to wrap their roots around, so they don’t tangle with each other as they grow (only a threat with the two in the foreground of the first pic, really).
Anyway, need to figure out a taller dish situation for them as they grow, but I think I want to make sure the dish is clear (have a couple of old candle holders that might work).
So far so good.